Sunday, February 2, 2014

Too late

Oh, my. Today I was happily chanting an old song, when I realized something. "Oh, no! I was too late. I forgot too Write on my blog." I'm very sorry. Please ignore the fact that it actually happened. Right before diner tonight, Momma left to go to the barn. I DIDN'T know she was leaving. I DIDN'T realize she was getting bundled up. I DIDN'T hear the four wheeler start. And I DID want to go. And boom! Just like that, dad told me, "Would you like to watch the super bowl while your moms gone?" "No! Oh No! She's going to the barn. Move!" I yelled to my-self. With a mouth stuffed with a snack of delightful salmon, I bolted to the door. "Wait!" I yelled, salmon spraying everywhere. I realized she was already gone. "I was too late" I said, very disappointed. And on my way up here, realizing I needed to write on my blog, While I was sprinting up the steps, Apparently Oliver wanted to come too. And Boom. I was too late once again. I wasn't sprinting fast enough, And he ran right into me. I didn't reach the steps in time. I am like mom. I am late. Hang in there momma, next time I won't be mad at you for being late. And one more thing, I thing Oliver thought he was dreaming When Salmon sprayed everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment