Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spending the night!

Allright. To tell you how I spent the night. Apparently, I was spending the night so my mom and dad could have a nice, kid-free, anniversary. I don't blame you. We are a hand-full. Anywho, This is how my nights were. Spending the night is a lot of fun, except when it's time to sleep. You are not in your own, quiet bed. And all night long someone is snoring. Than you see a light all night long and it drives you crazy. But, The good things are you get to see your cousins. There are three stations usually when you spend the night. The first station is what your doing. The second station is what your pets are doing. The third station is what your parents are doing. They usually have the best results.

Me: "I am fed up with unpacking! I didn't realize I got this much stuff. "

Pets: (Bishop) "Oliver! Oliver! wanna play? huh? huh? do you? What about chase!" (Oliver) "NO! I Don't wanna play chase! I wanna lick!" (Simon) "You two always argue. MMMRROWW! HISSSS! BISHOP! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!!!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!" (Bishop) "Let's play chase! I love chase!" (Oliver) "NO chase! I told you I don't like chase. YIKES! Why are you chasing me? I'm gonna tell Reagan on you!"

Mom & dad: (Dad) "This movie is great!" (mom) "Honey, were having steak for dinner." (Dad) "Sounds good!"

Me: (Me) "Soooo, Myla. What's aunt Kim fixing for dinner?" (Myla) "Buffalo chicken egg muffins!"
(Me) "Oookayyy, sounds weird, I mean good! Yes, that sounds disgusting, delightful!"
(Aunt Kim has a recipe book of CRAZY concoctions. But there actually delicious!)

Pets: (Oliver) "Please don't eat my food. And I mean it, dog!"

Mom & dad: (Mom) "Oh, look at the snow." (Dad) "Yes, It's beautiful."    

2 comments: