Monday, February 24, 2014

Guilty dog.

A few weeks ago Bishop tore up his bed soooo much he now doesn't get one. Bad dog! Sooo, today he was strangely acting guilty. It reminded me of that time. He covered his face up with his paws!


                                                              A FEW WEEKS AGO

(Ollie) "Bye Reagan! See you later! where ever your going. Bye! Bye! I'll make sure I'll stalk the dog for you!"   SLAM! "Okay, good. She's gone. Now to fulfill my promise. And do my hobby. And lick. Na, na, na, Na, na, na, down the stairs I go!"
                                         SAME TIME I'M LEAVING (But with the dog)

(Bishop) "Bye Reagan! See you later! Why didn't I get to go to the barn with you? Bye! Bye! I'll stalk the cat for you!" SLAM! "Okay, good. She's gone. But I never said I forgave her! And I'm angry. And she will pay. I wanted to go to the barn! So, I will tare up my bed to show my un-pleasure."

(Ollie) "Oh, no you won't dog! I'll tell on you! You'll be the one to pay! I"m going upstairs now. I'm exhausted. I'm now tired of stalking."

(Bishop) "Yum! Yum! Yum! Oooh, I've found the core of my bed! The stuffing! The best part! I'm starting to feel guilty though. maybe I should stop. Buuuuuuuuuuut... I'll just keep eati-"
                                                       DING DONG!
There back!"

(Ollie) "Reagan! Reagan! Help! Help! The dog! The dog! you must see..."

(Me) "What is it ollie? Huh? Huh?"

(Ollie) "Oh, forget it. You always never let me finish."

(Mom) "Oh, BISHOP! What did you do to your bed! It's awful! ANDREW! GET IN HERE!"

(Bishop) "I'm sorry momma! Please forgive me! I didn't mean anything. IT WAS THE CAT!"

(Me) "C'mon Bish. We know it was you. Bad boy."

                                 sometimes cats are more loyal than dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment