Friday, February 14, 2014

NO Valentines.

Yesterday was good and awful. I forgot valentines for All my friends. And I felt bad, Cause I'm gettin' valentines and I can't GIVE any. But, it was fun. Ooh, I forgot to tell you! I'm leaving to go spend the night with my cousins! Poor gigi (My cousin) . I made a valentine for myla and a present and I havent had time to make her one. Here is a special message to Gigi: "You are a great cousin and I love you just as much as anybody I love more than chocolate (I love chocolate ALOT). I won't be able to write for the next three days. Oliver always misses me. But I wonder what he does when I'm gone.

"Ooh, good. She's gone." (He pulls out a secret list) "Now I can jump on the counter and use her closet as a litter box! Also, I think i'll drink her water."

2 comments: