Friday, January 31, 2014

Meet my scardy dog, Bishop.

I have a dog named Bishop. He is NOT man's best friend. He is scared of me. He is scared of Macy (I can see why) . And Also, he loves Ollie, and steals ollie from me. Only the good part is ollie doesn't love him. In your face, Dog! He is fun to play with, when he does't run. He loves his kong. I throw it to him, and he brings it back. He knows sit, and stay, and lay down. Only he doesn't always listen to me, sometimes he just runs. He is only one year old, and he is a german shepherd. He is not fierce. And that's how I like him. He doesn't jump on people either. I love Bishop, but he is NOT man's best friend.

1 comment:

  1. this is Macy i was wondering how do you write in your blog cause i don't know how
    to write in my blog please write back

    ReplyDelete