Monday, February 10, 2014

The art of meeping

Macy has this thing. She likes to go up to people and chant the words "Meep". It is like a sacred secret language her and her friend share. Earlier this morning, she was teaching me how to speak it. I will teach you all i know. The first thing she showed me was names in meep language. "I am meepo, you are meeplee, And your friend is meeper." She explained. I didn't understand a word she said, but just nodded. Than she sang "What does the fox say" in meep language. It is "Meep, meep, meep, meep meep" I wanted to say "I think that is terrible" I tried to think of a word for "Think" and I came up with Dink. "Meeplee dink 'ku meep meep" I said. Macy cracked up. I don't know why. "ha, ha!" She said. "Dink means poop!" I stared at her. Did I mention that I do not like potty humor? I wanted a different name than Meeplee. I just scoured my brain for an odd name. "What about Meepfolia?" I asked. "Thats tree-stump." she said. "Meepoleia" I said. "No, silly. Thats not even a word in the meet language." she said. "How do you say 'I think that is terrible' ?" "Meeply meep meep meep meep." Apparently, Any word you want to say is just meep. This is what I learned:
*Don't make up a meep word. Just say meep and you won't end up saying anything weird.
*Don't say dink.
*If you are not Macy, than your name is meeply and there's NOTHING you can do about it.
*Meep, meep, meep, meep. (Translation: I need to learn more.)
*Meepeoygk (I had NO idea what I just said. Hopefully it was something good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment