Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hello, My name is Buddy. My best friend is Blue, and my favorite drink is beer. My favorite food is peppermint.

I have a horse named Buddy. I love him. He is black. At the barn, there is a horse named Blue and one named Phoenix. Buddy's best friend is Blue. Bishop and Buddy are funny together. Especially when we bring the horses in.

"MMMMMMM! Is that sweet feed I smell? It smells GOOD. Me! Me! Bring me in first!" Buddy says.
"No, Buddy. Not that stall. The other one. RRRRUFFF! Bark! Bark!" Bishop is saying.
"Hold on dog. I know which stall is mine. Move." (Buddy is a smart elic)
"YIKES!" Bishop seems like he knows best, but when the horses get near him, he runs away like a chicken.

HELLO! My name is Bishop. LICK!!!!!



My name is Buddy! Got treats?



I am buddy's friend Blue. I want attention too, you know.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Reagan this pic of bishy boy is really good. But i know you didn't take it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well gee, that "I know you didn't take it" part really inspires me.

    ReplyDelete