Sunday, February 2, 2014

Golden gooses lay golden eggs. I lay bruise-colored eggs. And I have a bunch of them, too.

Steps. I hate steps. And sometimes dishwashers. (Sometimes I love them. I only hate them when I get goose-eggs). When you get a bump because you fell on something hard, It's called A goose-egg. I am not fond of them. Goose-eggs hurt. Oh, and let me tell you about the steps incident. If you want to know what a goose-egg is, follow along. You will get a goose-egg guaranteed.

1. I was wearing socks while rushing up the steps. BAD. very BAD, BAD, BAD Idea.
2. I was holding Oliver while in this process. I could not see what I was doing. (If you do not have an Oliver, Use a fluffy Oat box That is filled with rocks instead of Oats and has arms and legs. You can Find one at a grocery store. Only It's not usual you will see a fluffy oat box)
3. I was starting to wear down a little at the half-way process.
4. I slipped in my socks and smacked against the steps on my shins. (I got a goose-egg)
5. The next day I did the exact same thing. Only I was carrying chips. I hit the same spot where my goose-egg from day 1 was. (I screamed by the way).
6. A week went by. This time I was  actually being careful not to fall, believe it or not. And I wasn't holding anything. Or wearing socks. And I was going slow. I slipped. I hit the same spot. Owww. (I had a triple goose-egg Only I toughed it out).
7. This was the night Courtney came over. I did step 6 again. Only I ran into the other room to cry.
8. Today I was doing the dishes and the corner of the dishwasher hit me.
If you don't have a goose-egg by now, you need to see a doctor. Case-closed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment