Saturday, March 1, 2014

Brush day.

Ollie got his hair brushed till it was silky smooth. He hates having his hair brushed.
*Fact of life: Okay fine. We ALL hate having our hair brushed. (Unless we're doing it ourselves).

(Ollie) "I am licking..................... Beautiful licking...... Oh, LICKING! Na, na, na, na!!! LIiiicccckkkkk! INnnnnng! FFFLLLLIIIICCCK!!! INnnnG! my tail.......! Oh, oh. I love bein' me... 'cause i'm a cAAAAAaaaat. na, na ,na.... SOOOn will be breakfast! And then a naaaap.... I feel like i'll flap, flap, flap! Away! In the air..."
(Bishop) "I didn't know you sing opera!"
(Ollie) "I don't. And you know very well that is not opera. I call it particularly high singing."
(Bishop) "Oh. But isn't that also opera?"
(Ollie) "No it is not."
(Bishop) "Ohhhhh, kay. But it's still opera. right?"
(Ollie) "NO! IT'S PARTICULARLY HIGH SINGING! JUST LET IT GO! BYE, BYE!" (Ollie pounces upstairs).
(Bishop yelling from downstairs) "Okay! Bye Ollie! When can you sing opera again?"
(Ollie) "Shut up yo mouth, dawg. Hello human. How are you? I am fine. What's for breakfast? I'm in the mood for salmon today."
(Mom) "Hello Oliver. Today is brush day."
(Ollie) "Hmm, I'm not sure if I've had brush flavored cat food before. Ohhh, I get it. RUN!"
(Mom) "Oh, no you don't Oliver. Here. Let me pick you up."
(Ollie) "Yes! I mean No! I mean oh, yes i did. And no. Don't pick me up. Don't put that brush even near me. I already licked it. It is perfectly groomed. I don't want you to mess it up."
(Mom) "Aww, cute. He's meowing."
(Ollie) "Cute?! CUTE?! Your practically yanking my fur out of it's hair sockets! It hurts!!! Owww! Meow!"
(Mom) "All done Ollie. Here you go..."
(Ollie) "Thank you! Now what's for breakfast? And it's going to take months for my hair to be licked into shape again. It's okay though. I like licking. "I am licking........... beautiful licking!"


No comments:

Post a Comment