Saturday, June 14, 2014

Let it Go (Shut your face)

Okay, So I'm assuming you've all heard the obnoxious song "Let it go"? Well, I have. And to be honest, the only reason I sing it is because I want other people to let the song go. I made up this version. Sing it to the tune of "Let it Go".

Snow Glows white on the mountain tonight, So many footprints to be seen.
Kingdom of Desperation! And it looks Like, That is me.
The wind is howling like the singing choir inside,
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried.

Don't let them in, don't let them sing! Be the quiet girl you always have to be!
Cover-ears, don't fear! Don't Let them hear! Well now they've heard!
Shut your face… Shut your Face! Can't hold it back anymore!
Shut your Face! Shut your face… Turn away and slam the door.

I do care! What there going to sing.
Don't let the song rage on…
'cause it always bothered me anyway.

The song is spiraling through the air and to the Ground!
Everywhere I look there are music notes, all around!
The song is like an evil loud sonic boom!
I'm never going back. 'Cause it'll be Back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment