Friday, June 27, 2014

Extreme incident

(Next day) Ok. Let me take a break from the book and tell you an extreme incident about a few minutes ago. And its called :


I was making a smoothie and there was something on the side and so I called my mom in to fix it and it was on high and so when I turned it off I accidentally turned it off on high so when mom put her spoon in the top to fix it I tried to turn it on low and I accidentally flicked the switch which turned it on again.

Okay! fine. I said it. And you can only imagine what happens next, no. It did not go everywhere. Good guess!:

BAM! Staining smoothie smothered everywhere. On mom! On floor! On counter! and then once again…

BAM! "REAGAN CLAIR PRYOR! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I did not mean for any of this to happen!"

So yes. That is my smoothie story. And now I am in my room thinking about what just happened here.
What just happened here?

2 comments:

  1. Reagan, I don't think you should put your full name in that post. There are some really evil people out there who would want to find out your information and kidnap you for no reason. I'm just saying!

    Love,
    Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you but there is no other information, so my name is fine to have. ;)

    ReplyDelete