Sunday, May 18, 2014

Shedding

It's Shedding season. That means that Ollie and Bishop are Loosing they're fur.

(Ollie) "Don't panic Ollie… it's just a little fur. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"
                                                         Vroom!
"BBBIIIIISSSHHHHOOOOP! HELP!!!! IM GOING TO BE NAKED! SAVE ME FROM MY WHISKERS!"
(Bishop) "Great. Your now afraid of your whiskers. And I know your not… but you do a terrible job of exclaiming what REALLY happens."
(Ollie) "NO! Sleariousmee! I am afraid of my Whiskers!"
(Bishop) "Seriously."
(Ollie) "Whats tever. It all began this morning. I was on my way to get Reagan's marker, than BAM! It hit me! I was sledding! I mean shedding!"
(Bishop) "Ollie, it hit me the day my mom told me what shedding WAS. I fail to see the problem."
(Ollie) "But you see, I had made an oalth, I mean oath, last year, that I would never shed again. AND I CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE I REALIZED IT HAPPENS MATICAUTOLY! AND I LIED TO MY COUNTRY!"
(Bishop) "Automatically. And I still fail to see the big deal."
(Ollie) "Well, I failed to be a truthful cat. But that's not the whole doink! I thought I was holding a cat hair, but it wasn't a cat hair!"
(Bishop) "Point, not doink. And let me guess it was a dog hair. I fail to see the reason to your reaction. I failed three times at this point! What's the big whoop?"
(Ollie) "No, not a dog hair. Not a cat hair. Not a Horse hair. Not a human hair. Not a wild man-eating chimpanzee hair. IT WAS A WHISKER! THAT'S WHAT IT WAS!"
(Bishop) "So?"
(Ollie) "IM GOING BALD!"
(Bishop) "What the…I did not see that coming!"
(Ollie) "I know! I know! I licked for months… and months… and months… and months and months!
-for SOLUTELY NOTHING!"
                                                                           Cry's
(Bishop) "Absolutely. You mean Absolutely."
(Ollie) "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DOG?! LIKE IM BALLING AND YOU HAVE ONLY CARES FOR MY VOVABVULARY!"
(Bishop) "Im SORRY IM SORRY! AND YOU MEAN VOCABULARY! IM TRYING TO ONLY HELP YOU WITH YOUR WORDS! AND I DONT CARE BECAUSE EVERY ANIMAL LOOSES HAIRS AND WHISKERS AND IT ALWAYS GROWS BACK! YOUR NOT GOING BALD!"
(Ollie) "Oh. Why didn't you just say so?"
                                                           pounce, bounce, pounce
(Bishop) "That cat is off his rocker."



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Reagan that was sooo funny!!!! Pooh tat is shedding to.
    So are the cows, and the other two cats. see ya Monday!
    Your'e friend,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete