Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ch. 1, Meet me

"You know what they call me, the mystery guy." Ollie says. "No one calls you that!" Says Bishop. You sit there, trying to calm the two down before they gat into ANOTHER argument. Unfortunately, it may be to late. You hired Ollie the cat, and bishop the german shepherd dog. You are a Dalmatian, and your bone has gone missing.

"Please, Aren't you going to even meet me? or keep arguing?" you say impatiently. Because all day long, the two have been arguing. "Excuse me, I am so very sorry. I meant to ask you what your name wa…" "No, Bishop. I am the head defective and this is my atisant dog Bishop. What is your name?" Ollie interrupts.

"You mean assistant." Bishop growls. "Whatsever." "Whatever, you mean Ollie." Bishop Corrects. "NO! I said whatsever and I MEANT IT!"Ollie screams, turning toward you. "I'm Sorry, I meant to say whatever."

"Please meet me, I don't have all day and I need that bone In a week! My name is Dancer." You say. "Why its a wedge-er to meet you!"
"Pleasure, Not wedge-er." Bishop moans. "MEET ME!" you shout. You knew somewhere, sometime

you would hit the road. But that might take a while. And with all the arguing, you might even be the one discovering the bone in a week...

No comments:

Post a Comment