Sunday, June 29, 2014

Ch 3, Hitting the road. Please, by the way, If you've already read ch. 2, read it again because I missed something!

"Allright. Now that everything is said, let's hit the road!" Bishop says. "Hmm, hittheroad, hittheroad, Oooh! Me! Me! Me! I got it!" He says, zooming towards the road.

                                "DIE!               DIE!             DIE!"


Ollie screams, pounding the road with his fist. "I didn't mean literally!" Moans bishop,  burying his face in his paws. "OoOo. I get it! We need to hit the sidewalk. 

                                                         "CHARGE!"

Ollie whizzes past you. "NO! STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" Screams bishop. "Oh, well why didn't you say so? he, he!" 

                                                    Pounce, bounce,

                                                  Pounce


"Do you like Oliver? you ask. "I really don't know." Says Bishop. You turn around seeing Ollie pounce towards a butterfly like a second pinkie pie. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! YOU ARE FALSELY ACCUSED OF A STEALING BONE CRIME!" Ollie screams energetically. 

                                            "I just made up my mind." Says bishop.

No comments:

Post a Comment