Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ch. 2, Ollie top detective

"As you know, I am Oliver top defective.  And I am here to help you solve your clase."

 You decide not to correct Oliver on his terrible Grammar. "I have three sues to help us solve this clase. First, the sandwich I had for lunch. "It has a mysterious BITE MARK IN IT!" Ollie screeches. "Thats yours." Mutters Bishop.

"No it is not. Ever wondered why its called a sandWICH?! This right here could be a clase by the mysterious bone-stealing which made of sand who went around splash-potioning people!"
Ollie shouts.

"OLLIE! Did you make that up?" Bishop moans. "Yep! The second sue is bishops play stick stuffy. IT HAS GAGGER STUFF RINGED AROUND IT'S NECK!" Ollie screams.

"Clue Ollie, not sue. And thats the stuffing from inside of it." Bishop says, putting his paw over his face. "And alas but not alease, the sue that will help us solve all our problems is: THIS PEANUT BUTTER JAR I FOUND NEXT TO THE MYSTERIOUS SANDWICH! With a bite mark."

 Ollie added. You shake your head. Ollie is a terrible detective. "The peanut butter jar used to make the peanut butter sandwich you had a bite in for lunch? Ooooh, scary." Says bishop. "I Know!" Ollie chants.

"That darn cat doesn't understand Sarcasm." Bishop says. "No kidding." you say. "Whats sarcasm?! I want some!" Ollie chants, pouncing and bouncing around you.

"OLLIE! YOU DON'T EVEN NO WHAT SARCASM IS! IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE GOOD!" yells bishop. "HUH!" Ollie loudly in hails. "Give me liberty or give me death! he won't give me sarcasm." Ollie cries.

It's a good thing you hired Ollie, top defective :)

No comments:

Post a Comment