Saturday, March 22, 2014

THAT DARN DOG! Hershel got out again!

Hershel, the dog next-door keeps on getting out! Every morning i wake up to "THAT DARN DOG! Hershel got out again!". It is not pleasant waking up that way. I am tired of waking up that way.  We have to get him in the house, Than take him to his own house. Only Oliver's story is different.

"THAT DEVEL MONSTER OF A DOG WHO ATE TEN MILLION CAT'S! HE GOT OUT AGAIN!" (What oliver hears)

"He WHAT?! I must hide! The terrible monster has been released into the house! Before long, It will be ten-million-and-one cat's! OH, Bishop! Protect me! Don't let me be ten-million-and-one! I haven't even gotten to fulfill going to school!"

(Bishop) "You need my help getting you into school before you turn ten-million-and-one?"
(Ollie) "Yes! Soon I will be ten-million-and-one! Save me!"
(Bishop) "Who told you you were turning ten-million-and-one? Your only two."
(Ollie) "I know i am only two. The dog is EATING ten-million-and-one if you don't do something!"
(Bishop) "He's eating the number ten-million-and-one if i don't protect you? Why does protecting you from him going to stop him from eating ten-million-and-one? And how does he eat ten-million-and-one?"
(Ollie) "Duh."
(Bishop) "Ollie, your speaking nonsense."
(Ollie) "THE DOG WHO ATE TEN MILLION CATS IS GOING TO EAT ME IF YOU DON'T PROTECT ME AND IT'L BECOME TEN MILLION AND ONE DEATHS!"
(Bishop) "Oh. Why didn't you say so? And he never ate ten-million-and-one cats. You must of heard her wrong. But, I can still protect you if you want me to."
(Ollie) "I did say so ten-million-and-one times! Thank you though. And yes. Please protect me so I won't become fifty-million-and-five."

No comments:

Post a Comment