Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FREEDOM! AND MUD!

SOOOO very sorry I couldn't write on my blog for the past weeks. I've been really busy. Anywho, Oliver keeps getting out. Earlier Courtney came over. I LOVE designing music, And she brought her friend over. I showed them my stuff. Her friend, Rebekah, was listening to it, When I saw Oliver in the mud outside (We have no grass, we just moved and we have to wait to get sod) pouncing around and exploring. P.S. There are dogs everywhere. "OH MY GOSH! OLIVER!" I screamed, Bolting to the closest door. "What did I do?" asked Rebekah, Before I disappeared.
"He, he hee! Lucky me! Just look. Someone left the door open into the mysterious what I think is called "Poutfloors". Or is it "Nowslide". Who cares. A window of oppor-tuna-ty has got me curios. Da, da da da. Quiet oliver, you can do it, Now RUN! FREEDOM! AND MUD! What the speck? This is the most sticky mud I've ever stepped paw in. WOAH. LOOK AT THAT HILL OF MUD! RUN! yay! This is fun! Hey, wait just a luckond, Or din-nut, or flower, the downstairs of my home pops out of this thing! I can see Reagan!"

"OH MY GOSH! OLIVER!"

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm right here. And I can hear you perfectly fine. Only your voice is weird because of that spend-oh."
                                                                    SLAM!
"No need to spam doors, Reagan. You know cats can get there paws stuck in that because of your spamming."

"Oh, Thank goodness your okay."

"I'm fine. Oh don't pick me up and bring me inside. On speck-ond thought, I'm hot. Hello bishop. Look! I can spear you through this spend-oh!"

(Bishop) "Ollie, Your grammer is terrible."

(Ollie) "Stop correcting me on my Gramie-bur. I have purrfect stalking, I mean talking, you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment