Sunday, March 2, 2014

Good morning. I am Oliver. While Reagan is still sleeping, I want to show you my morning stuff.

Alright. First, we need to go down stairs and scare the dog sooooo much he wakes up. To do todays scare, I will need his kong toy. Arrggg! Eeek! Muy teef ache doin' dis! How does dat dog do dis? Pluhhh! Discusting! Change of plans. Instead of using his kong, we will use a hard but light, no teeth ache object. Ooh! I know! Reagan's marker! Up the stairs I go! Weee! I love bolting! Okay. Be very quiet. We are now entering the atmosphere of Reagan's room. The scientific method is to be sssshhhhses quietis. One wrong move will cause an avalanche. We must get the marker. Which means we must get on the counter very quiet. Here is how I do it: First, you must lightly put your paw on the left hand corner on the table. Then your other paw. Than, Arch your neck three times and, JUMP!


                 KALABOINGA! CRASH! BANG! WHAM! SCREECH!"YOUCH! RUN!"


I got the marker. And I didn't even make a peep. Only my paw hurts. And I think She might of heard me. Now to run back down the stairs. "Na, Na, na, na, na." And down the other flight of stairs, where the dog sleeps. "La, La, la, la, la." Good. He's fast asleep. Ready, Aim, FIRE!

                                                                      CLUNK!
(Bishop) "YIKES! I'M UP! Ollie, that hurt. Why does every morning have to involve you hitting me with a marker? And why do you always hit  me right in the face? Why can't you misjudge the aim?"
(Ollie) "Well, Yesterday I threw a marker cap at you, and I hit you in the eye,"
(Bishop) "Seriously Oliver?"
(Ollie) "What?"
(Bishop) "You know what."
(Ollie) "Noper."

No comments:

Post a Comment