Monday, March 23, 2015

Sleeping Cutie 4

On the way, Gracelemen questioned the fairy, madam annoyingness, about what was going on. The fairy refused to talk until they landed at a house near Ollivercatolot and King Bishop III. "Well, Hugolofent, is after you. He wants to end you forever so he will be the king of cuteness." She said. "I don't know why though, cause your really not that cute." "NOW I know why your name is your name. You ARE annoying!" Gracelemen murmured under her breath.

Hugolofent was closer than ever on his eternal rule. His evil plan was like smoke to king Bishop III, he could smell it no matter how far off it seemed. Olivercatolot, like usual, failed to see any suspicion, accept that his tuna sandwich was missing. In case your curious, Bishop III saw that it disappeared too, right into Olivercatolot's stomach. While the three set off on the journey, Hugolofent made a sleeping potion.

(Ollie) "Well, well, well, dog!!! Your wrong! I can pack less than 3 million suitcases!"
(Bishop) "Well, i'm pretty close. You have ten. And all you needed was one suitcase!"
(Hugo) "Boys, boys. Its time we leave. Remember this: It will be worth it!"
(Bishop, murmuring quietly) "For you, maybe."

                                                                    15 minutes later

(Ollie) "Can't… take… another… step!" *breaths heavily*
(Bishop) "We've been walking for 15 minutes! Where's Hugo, anyway?"
(Hugo) "Over here, behind this tree! Bathroom break!"
(Bishop) "I repeat, we've only been walking for 15 minutes!"

                                                                     *sizzle*

(Bishop) "What was that?"
(Hugo) "My potion! I mean, er, my lotion! There was a fire next to me, a small one, and I needed something to put it out with!"
(Bishop) "Why didn't you use the water you brought?"
(Hugo) "Oh… right."
(Bishop) "Yeah, right. Cat, I have my eye on you!"
(Hugo) "Why? Did i do something wron-
(Ollie) "And IIII have my eye on you!"
(Bishop) "I was talking to Hugo."



1 comment: