Sunday, March 8, 2015

Oysters

The worst sea-food EVER. Coming from someone that ate calamari, a name for fried squid!
I was at the beach with my best friend, Shelby. We were at a fancy restaurant.

(me) "Mmm... yes mam. I'll get your clam chowder, and shrimp salad, and lobster cooked medium-rare, and AIY YIY YIY! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT????!!!!!!"
(Waitress) "Oysters. Its for your Mom and dad, and friends mom and dad. Wanna try some? I'll put it on your order."
(Me) "No, thanks, mam. I think you can cross out my order. I think I lost my appetite."
(Waitress) "No, problem! Have a nice evening."
(Me) "Gee thanks. Do you REALLY THINK I'LL HAVE A NICE EVENING WITH THAT DISGUSTING FOOD IN MY MIND? HUH? HUH?"
(Shelby) "Yeah, that looks desgusting."
(Me) "I'll try it if you try it."
(Shelby) "But I don't wanna."
(Me) "I don't either."
(Shelby) "Fine."
     
                                                                       SLURP!

(Shelby) * HAAAACK* *GAAAAG* "Yeah, Reagan. Their-" *HAAAAACK* "Great!" *COUGH*
(Me) "I hate promising to do something before I think it through."

                                                                      SLURP!

(Me) *COUGH* "WHAD'YA MEAN THEIR GREAT?" *GAG*
(Shelby) "I pretended."
(Me) "You are a waaaaaay to good pretender."

                                                     *we each get drink of water*

Sadly, I've fallen for this more than once. Maybe twice. Okay, maybe not twice. Maybe three times.




No comments:

Post a Comment