Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ollie takes up reading

Ollie, I think, has recently decided that if he gets an education, Bishop will like him more.


(Bishop) *Stares at Ollie surrounded by books and boxes*
"WHAT
  THE
  HECK."
(Ollie) "Heeee-yo daaaa-wg. Au-I haaaaa-ve deee-ci-deeeed to beeee-come a lifaryton."
(Bishop) "You know, you've used a lot of grammar and words I understood. But I have no idea what the heck you just said."
(Ollie) "Hello, dog. I have decided to become a lifaryton."
(Bishop) "With all these books, I suppose you mean librarian?"
(Ollie) "Yeeees, but IIIII aaaam tryyyyyy-ing to speeeek a freeeench acceeeent."
(Bishop) "That's the worst french accent I've ever heard in my life. Sounds like you just had mouth surgery, Ollie."
(Ollie) "Thaaaaank youuuuuuu. IIIIIII waaaaaant refuge-a-son. Ooor eeeees thaaat edu-a-plun."
(Bishop) "I have no words. Except the fact that you mean education. Other than that, I'm speechless."
(Ollie) "Thaaaaank youuuuuu. Nooooowwww, iiiiiif yooooou excuuuuuse meeeee, I neeeeed to wake beeeeshoooop up wiiiiith a maaaarrrrrkeeeer. Oooooh, waaaaiiiit. Youuuu aaaare Beeee-shoooop."
(Bishop) "Lord, take me now."
(Ollie) "Where?!! I want to come! Lord! Take me now, too! I want to frolick! I want to fro-lick! I want to live happily! LET ME GO BISHOP! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?"
(Bishop) "Lots of things. And thank you for stopping the horrible accent."
(Ollie) "Oh, right. WAAAAAT DIIIIIID I EVEEEEER DOOOO TOOOO YOOOOOUUUU?!!"
(Bishop) "Ollie, did you beg for Reagan's coffee? And her books?"
(Ollie) "YEEEEESSS, I MEAAAAN NOOOOOO, I MEAAAN NOOOONE OF YOOOOUUUUR BEEEESWAAAAAX!"
(Bishop) "Oh, great. Please clean this up, Ollie."
(Ollie) "BUUUUUUT IIIII THOOOOUUUUUGHT YOUUUU WOOOOUUULD LIIIIIKEEE MEEEEE MOORE IF IIIII HAAAAD EDUCATIIIOOOOOOON."
(Bishop) "Ollie, I like you for you."
(Ollie) "Phew. I was hoping you'd say that. If you didn't stop me, then I'd have to make up some back-up story for what would happen when you would have seen the french statue I bought with your credit card. Now I can sell it for money and not have to worry about you seeing it."
(Bishop) "OLLLLIEEEEE!!!!!!!?????????"
(Ollie) "Ooh! I knew it! I knew you liked my french accent!"

No comments:

Post a Comment