Sunday, March 8, 2015

5 things to mock

I'm taking a break from sleeping cutie to name 10 things to mock.

Thing number 1: A fabric color on a certain furniture magazine I can't actually remember. Now, why would I mock this? Well, it's color was fine. It was a nice weave. It came on a variety of items, like curtains, couches, table-cloths... well, this is why I mock it. It's NAME. The fabric's color name was camel. Who name's a fabric color camel?!!! Maybe caramel. But this was camel.

Thing number 2: All about that bass. Listen to the lyrics. Then you'll know why. Here are some. "I got that boom-boom dat aw da boys chase" WHAT EVEN? What's boom-boom? Thunder? A vacuum? "I got that va-cuum dat aw da boys chase"

Thing number 3: Cooties. Not cute, as in adorable. Coot. As in gross. I have some magic immune system to these things. By that, I mean boys: Don't expect me to scream and run from you. If you do: Then i'll chase you. And you'll end up removing your face from your intestines. Then you really WILL be running from me.

Thing number 4: Why bass is spelled B-A-S-S and not B-A-S-E. Is your basement called a bassment? Do you run to home bass?

Thing number 5: Let it go. Let it go... let it go... can't hold it back anymore... At first, when Elsa sung that song, I thought she was talking about letting the song go.

No comments:

Post a Comment