Thursday, January 30, 2014

Introducing Ollie, my cat

Oliver, my cat is sorta my bud. He understands me, Makes jokes (Like "Why are you staring at me? All i'm doing is licking. Here is my plan for today: Thing number one, Breakfast. are you going to feed me anytime soon? why are you still starring at me? Thing number two: Beg for more breakfast. And number three is to nap. And ha! In your face. Number four is to lick! And that is what I will do. Why are you still staring at me? Does the cat got your tongue? Well here is some information to Y-O-U, I do not get tongues. And that was rather offensive. Never-mind. I will just go and lick somewhere else. Wait just a second, your eyes are practically closed. You are asleep! You are not awake now! Yu have slept in till 7! I wake up at 4! Now get up and feed me! Meowwww! Meowww! Meowwww! get up!) Yep, that is Oliver.

Here's a picture of him in a suitcase (he love to hang out in suitcases)!

No comments:

Post a Comment