Sunday, May 11, 2014

Super Ollie!

(Ollie) "Da da da duh duh! do dee do da dooo! La dee do dum do! Bum dee do da…"
(Bishop) "Why are you singing star wars Oliver?"
(Ollie) "Because."
(Bishop) "Because why?"
(Ollie) "Because. Now scoot your boot and get a move on! There depending on me! You know not everybody can hang themselves."
(Bishop) "Who's depending on you to kill them? And why would I let you through to do something like that?"
(Ollie) "No, silly. Why would anyone wait on me to do that?"
(Bishop) "You said it boy, not me."
(Ollie) "There waiting on me To SAVE them."
(Bishop) "Ollie. You do realize hanging yourself is killing yourself. There trying to commit suicide."
(Ollie) "That is not true! You nasty nastiness! You are officially on my naughty list. "
(Bishop) "What naughty list? Your not Santa."
(Ollie) "BISHOP! WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME! SOMEONE IS HANGING OF A 5 STORY BUILDING AND I NEED TO SAVE THEM! THEY ARE STILL IN THERE, HANGING THEMSELVES! THEY WILL FALL OFF IF I DON'T GET TO THEM SOON AND YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE SCOOO- DEL!"
(Bishop) "What's a scoo-del? Oh, you mean a schedule. You have terrible reading issues! Oh, well in that case, run along. Tell them I said hi."
(Ollie) "Okay. HERE I COME! DON'T WORRY! I'LL SAVE YOU!"
                                                        Bounce, pounce, bounce!
(Bishop) "Okay. Bye Ollie. Wait, what? I'M COMING WITH YOU! THIS IS A JOB FOR MAN'S BEST FREIND! Pant! pant! pant!"
(Ollie) "Here you go! I'll get you!"
(Bishop) "Ollie! You just propositioned a box."
(Ollie) "It's called IMAG- een- ing."
(Bishop) "All that fuss for this? And you mean imagining. Your reading skills are really the worst."

No comments:

Post a Comment