Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sleeping cutie 2

   The commen world was a place where the animals now were curious about where this new kitten Sire Hugolofent came from. And as they began to meet, this kitten began telling story's of a Beautiful legendary and far away princess named "Graceleman". Suddenly, Ollivercatolot began to act strangely. As if he wasn't strange enaugh, King Bishop III noticed Ollivercatolot was in love.

     Suddenly, one of the fairys burst through the room. Sleeping Cutie! You must hide! Sir Hugolofent  has come!" Immediately Graceleman began to pack her bags. Hugolofent was well remembered and feared: for he had weapons. He was no declawed and was prepared to get into war with the princess. He was jealous of her cuteness a long time ago and had returned.

(Oliver)"You will not interfere with my reagan and my cuteness. INLOSSER!"
(Bishop) "Ollie, keep your cool. And by the way, it's imposter. Hugo, explain yourself."
(Hugo) "So you know my name is Hugo. I am only a few months old according to kitty rulles but I am young in human years. I come from the kingdom alorianfabon and care very much for my once loyal for cuteness subjects. Ever since Graceleman."
(Olliver) "I don't care about your fancy-shmancy pants from kingdom alorianfabonayadayada. Out! The pout floors are calling to you! And who the speck is Graceleman?"
(Hugo) "Why every princes dream! The most beautiful princess ever! She has blue eyes..."
(Olliver) "Blue eyes?"
(Hugo) "white fur..."
(Olliver) "She does?"
(Hugo) "but best of all, she's thin, furry and has the best voice!"
(Olliver) "Why my lream of all kitty's! My lride of my hope! My... Ahhhyyyyy..."

Ollie dreams and faints a little bit.

(Bishop) "WAKE UP! And by the way, Ollie its dream and bride, not lream and lride."

No comments:

Post a Comment